10 new feeder bus services start today, as announced by the RTA. There are also a number of changes to existing bus routes. The new services that are being added are as follows:
- Route : F4 From Gold Souq Bus Station to Deira City Center Bus Station
- Route : F6 From Al Rashidiya Metro Station to Al Rashidiya Community
- Route : F7 From Etisalat Metro Station to Dubai Municipality Staff Housing,Al Qusais
- Route : F9 From Wasl Park Terminus to Al Jafiliya Bus Station,Via Al Satwa Area
- Route : F19 From Business Bay Metro Station to U BORA Tower
- Route : F27 From Al Nahda Metro Station to DAFZA & Airport Terminal 2
- Route : F28 From Emirates Tower Metro Station to Satwa Bus Station Via:Trade Center Metro Station
- Route : F32 From Mall of Emirates Metro Station to Arabian Ranches 2 Via:Studio City,Mudon & Sustainable City
- Route : F35 From Mall of Emirates Metro Station to The Greens and Al Barsha Heights
- Route : F41 From Business Bay Metro Station to South Ridge Via, Bay Square and U Bora Tower
If you want to check details for a particular route then you can use the RTA’s Wojhati journey planner.
You can also pick up feeder bus timetables from the Metro stations themselves which is probably the best way to get up to date information.